My Activity Database
My Activity Database lets you create your own list of activities. These can be activities you have not found in the main Activity Database or the ones you perform regularly and do not want to keep searching for in the Activity Database each time you are going to add them to My Routine.
To get to My Activity Database, click the Add Activity button in the main window and click the My Activity Database tab. You will see this window:
The My Activity Database tab has the same areas and uses the same navigation methods as the Activity Database tab. For more information on Activity Database, see Activity Database Tab. The difference is that here you can create and edit activity entries via the extra buttons seen underneath the foods list.
Adding Activity to My Activity Database
You can add activities to My Activity Database by copying activities from the main Activity Database. If the required activity is not in the Activity Database, you can create a new activity entry.
To copy an activity from the main Activity Database to My Activity Database:
- Click the Add Activity button in the main window.
- Select an activity in the Activity Database.
- Click the Copy to My Activity Database button below the activities list or right-click the activity and select Copy to My Activity Database. You will see this window:
Note: the details in the My Activity Database shown here will probably be different on your PC.
- Select the folder where you want to place this activity. You can also create a new folder from this window by clicking the New Folder button on the right.
- Click OK to save the activity to the selected folder. If you do not select a specific folder, the activity will be saved to the Custom Activities folder.
To create a new activity entry in My Activity Database:
- On the My Activity Database tab, select the folder where you want to create a new activity (to create a new folder, click the New Folder button), then click the New Activity button:
Alternatively, you can right-click the desired folder and select New Activity from the pop-up menu. You will see this window:
- Enter a name for the activity, its duration and the amount of calories burned while performing it. You can find this information in health magazines or at your local sports center. Usually, the caloric expenditure for an activity is given for an average weight, which can be different from yours. Do not worry about that. Enter the expenditure for the average weight into the Calories Burned field and enter the average weight given (not your own current weight) into the Weight field. Weight Loss Program will recalculate the caloric expenditure for your current weight each time you add this activity to My Routine.
- Click OK to save the new activity. This new item can then be used in the normal way.
Editing an Activity in My Activity Database
You can edit the information about any activity in My Activity Database (for instance, the name or caloric expenditure).
To edit an activity in My Activity Database:
- Select an activity from the list.
- Click the Edit button, or right-click the activity and choose Edit from the pop-up menu, or press F2 on the keyboard.
- Change the data and click OK to save the changes.
Deleting an Activity from My Activity Database
To delete an activity from My Activity Database:
- Select the activity you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button, or right-click the activity and choose Delete from the pop-up menu, or press Delete on the keyboard.
- Click Yes when asked for confirmation.
Copyright © 2005-2017 QSX Software Group. All Rights Reserved.